Powered By Blogger

KAC

Sabtu, 17 September 2011

NEVER SAY NEVER !!!

All people have dreams , have goals, have great expectations! Likewise I possessed a lot of dreams.

Yo! I'm a Dreamers. I really like a dreams that accompanied prayers

I believe my Dream's

Maybe all the people often ask me, " Why you always dreamed of?'
I just answer ,"It's normal , everyone love' it , i Have big dream's in this world"
-What's ur Dream's ??"
-" Many a lot , almost half in the earth hahaha" 
-" what is the motivation of ur dream's ? How to make all this real ??"
-" NEVER SAY NEVER BY JUSTIN BIEBER. Pray , effort , intention, and fight" 
-"Justin Bieber ? what dou you know about him?"
-"yeahhh! he was a super star who has opened my eyes , that there is still a ticket to ride and headed into the world rollercoaster many had expected. Justin bieber is a man who struggle to deal with his life. He was so diligent in prayer"
-" There is another motivation you make ??''
-" Oh sure! A dream's is NORMAL.. and my life full of dreams that must be lived , enjoyed, and be patient to wait . hmmm not now my dreams come true , but beautiful in it's time later. Believe in your dreams! A dream, the fact it could be more beautiful than your dream's" 


 *NEVER SAY NEVER*



BY JUSTIN BIEBER 




HAPPY DREAM'S ALL THE WORLD !!! 
BELIEVE IN MY AND UR DREAM'S 
LOVE DREAM'S !!!!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar