Love lost
Love just for me really never feel the love!
Love was originally just beautiful
Over time overgrown love nostalgia
Over time overgrown love boredom
Over time love is gone
LOVE IS NOT TOLD ME WHERE TO GO!
LEAVE ME LOVE IS GONE
HERE!
OWN
While still trying to find love is not returned
But one time I close my eyes I'm sure ..
Love back to me
Love back to my heart
Love is only mine
MY PAST
Left Me with you
While I stood holding
Left Me with your love
While I was standing love
But that's only the past
There is only a memory and shadow
You're not real in my life
I can only tuk recalled
I never could with
With my heart again
Your heart has been melted by love into three ..!
What about myself?
What pobud stood loyal to your love?
What pobud stand beside you faithfully?
You forget about all this?
You're the most beautiful
Love is beautiful
The most beautiful heart
Just past that is only a memory
And beautiful my dream always present every night
WITH LOVE YOU !!!!!!

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar